This summer will prove to be a less relaxing one than last year. Ministry is picking up and I find myself busier than ever! However, I always make time to read. So, here are the books I am reading now and also plan to read this summer:
1. Jonathan Edwards: A New Biography by Iain H. Murray (yes, I am still reading this one!)
2. The Way to True Peace and Rest by Robert Bruce
3. The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien
4. The Fight: A Practical Handbook for Christian Living by John White
5. Revitalize: Biblical Keys to Helping Your Church Come Alive Again by Andrew Davis
6. Biblical Church Revitalization: Solutions for Dying & Divided Churches (Practical Shepherding) by Brian Croft
7. A Guide to Church Revitalization by R. Albert Mohler Jr.
8. The Life of Martyn Lloyd-Jones by Iain H. Murray
9. George Whitefield: The Life and Times of the Great Evangelist of the Eighteenth-Century Revival, Volume 1 by Arnold A. Dallimore
10. Indwelling Sin in Believers by John Owen
On top of these 10 books, I will still be reading books for review. Currently, I am reading two books for review:
1. The Knowledge of the Holy, The Pursuit of God, God’s Pursuit of Man, Three Spiritual Classics in One Volume by A.W. Tozer
2. Discipled by Jesus: Your Ongoing Invitation to Follow Christ by Robert Gelinas
Needless to say, this will be a fast-paced summer. Yet, I look forward to the challenge!
What are you reading?